Job Title: Clinical Writer and Evaluation Specialist (Physician Assistant or Advanced Practice Nurse)
Job Location: Denver, Colorado
Schedule: 4 – 5 days per week
CPEP is a mission-driven non-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of healthcare here in Colorado and beyond. We help physicians and other clinicians from across the U.S. in our competence Assessment and Reentry to Clinical Practice (RCP) Programs. We conduct comprehensive evaluations to help the participants gain an understanding of their strengths and weaknesses. Through our personalized education process they improve their knowledge, judgment and skills. With CPEP’s help, these professionals learn, grow, and continue to serve the patients and communities who need them.
Interested in joining our team? We’re looking for a PA or APN who is interested in clinical writing as well as clinician skills evaluation. The successful candidate will help coordinate clinical competence/skills Assessments and RCP Evaluations and write our in-depth reports. Depending on the candidate’s availability this can be 4 or 5 days a week (80% or 100% time).
Staff position with responsibility for assisting in the design and conduct of personalized competence Assessments and RCP Evaluations of a participant’s clinical abilities and for generating written reports of findings and recommendations.
- Design personalized CPEP Assessments/RCP Evaluations.
- Conduct intake calls with participants to gain insight into the reasons prompting referral and to determine the participant’s scope of practice.
- Oversee approximately 1 – 3 Assessments and RCP Evaluations per month.
- Write 4 – 8 Assessment or RCP reports per month. This includes review of clinical analysis information provided by Associate Medical Directors and writing reports detailing the participant’s performance, including findings, conclusions and recommendations. More than 50% of this position’s time will be devoted to clinical writing.
- The candidate must be a Physician Assistant or Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Must hold an active and unrestricted Colorado professional license and current national certification in his/her profession.
- Prior experience in clinical practice is preferred.
- Must have strong analytical skills and excellent writing skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and data management programs.
- Must demonstrate the capacity to work in a team setting, to think strategically, and to approach problems from a constructive and collaborative perspective.
For more information, please contact Alisa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-577-3232