Job Title: Associate Medical Director (AMD) – Education Services
Schedule: 10 – 15 hours per week
This person is responsible to provide direct client services and provide clinical support to CPEP’s Educational Intervention Program participants. The person in this position is expected to support an atmosphere at CPEP that conveys respect and concern toward participants and an overall ethic of accountability. The person is also expected to maintain objectivity in all proceedings with participants and referring organizations.
Provide education monitoring services for participants in CPEP Educational Intervention Program:
- Assist staff in development of Education Plans and identification of appropriate educational resources to address participant needs.
- Conduct regularly scheduled conference calls with Participant and preceptors.
- Review medical records and written materials submitted by the Participant.
- Review the Participant’s activities and progress in the Educational Intervention.
- Guide staff in addressing problems with Participant progress in plans.
- Follow policies and procedures established by CPEP in the development, monitoring, and reporting of Educational Intervention services.
- (Assist staff with organizational needs and process improvement activities.)
Must have an active medical license (without restrictions or stipulations) or be eligible to obtain active licensure, and be board-certified in an ABMS specialty. Prior experience in primary care clinical practice (i.e., family medicine, internal medicine) required; prior experience in graduate medical education strongly preferred. Must have very strong analytical and writing skills, computer skills, and superb communication skills.
For more information, please contact Mary Minobe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-577-3232