This person is responsible to provide direct participant services and clinical support primarily to CPEP’s Reentry Program. The AMD will guide reentry program participants through their evaluation and educational activities. The AMD will also assist staff in developing preceptor sites, curriculum and program support materials. This position involves writing and preparation of participant evaluations, progress reports, and materials; excellent written and communication skills are a must. The applicant must have strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office programs, and some experience with contact databases.
Provide direct oversight of all Reentry Evaluations:
- Conduct intake interviews and participate in other aspects of Evaluation process.
- Prepare Reentry Report and Reentry Plan (Plan) and consistently meet CPEP report timelines and expectations.
- Monitor participant(s)’ progress through Reentry Plan.
- Work with CPEP staff to supervise and oversee the participant’s progress.
- Conduct regularly scheduled conference calls to consult with and provide guidance to the participant and preceptors involved in the Plan.
- Review medical records and written materials submitted by participant.
- Review the participant’s activities and progress.
- Guide staff in addressing problems with participant progress in plans.
- Assist staff with organizational needs and process improvement activities.
- Participate in the development of targeted preceptor sites for Colorado reentry participants and subsequent placement of participants.
- With the Medical Director and staff, assist in development of integrated care curriculum and other activities of the Reentry Grant.
- With Medical Director and staff, participate in activities related to program development and long-term planning for Reentry Services.
- At the specific request of a CPEP staff member and according to the policies established by CPEP, the Associate Medical Director shall perform administrative services necessary to the performance of the foregoing services, including meetings with managers and staff, resource development, and other general administrative duties.
- In collaboration with Medical Director and staff, participate in program development and process improvement activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active Medical License, without restrictions or stipulations
- Current board certification with an ABMS or AOA-approved member board
- Prior experience in graduate medical education strongly preferred
- Must demonstrate the capacity to work in a team setting, to think strategically, and to
approach problems from a constructive, collaborative perspective
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong computer skills, including Windows applications
For more information, please contact Mary Minobe at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-577-3232